This programme exposes Line Managers and Managers in staff functions other than the core HR professionals to the Human Resources concepts that affect their individual business performance. With this course, they will know how the human elements help them to take better strategic decisions. They will also be able to strengthen the employee relationship within their responsibility areas as within the organization as whole. The greatest asset any organisation can have is staff that always displays the best competence.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic approach employed by professional human resources managers
- Harness quality staff and align the employees efficiently
- Focus the whole staff on common business goals
- Play their roles in attracting, retaining and deploying the right professionals to achieve group vision.
- Develop key business and behavior skills
- Practice how to link daily activities of their subordinates with set business direction
- Learn how to recognize stimulate and develop high professional qualities in others
- Manage the tricky liaison between subordinates and senior management.
Sources of Strategic Advantages for Organizations
- Values and priorities
Human Resource Flow
- Training and development opportunities
- Continuous performance feedback
The Right Employees and their Benefits
- Employees with specialized skills
- Employees bringing missing competencies
- Employees with networks for business growth
Preparedness for Managing Employees
- Leadership readiness
- Providing ongoing performance feedback
- Communicating the organization’s vision
- Participative problem-solving and decision-making
- Managing productive meetings
- Dealing with poor performers
Heads, Hands and Hearts of Employees
- Fostering a culture of employee engagement
- Employee Influence
- Sense of pride about the company
- Sense of accomplishment
- Developing engaged teams
- Handling people's self-interest
- Clear roles
- Effective communication systems
- Culture of trust.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos
||Apr 26 - 28 Apr, 2021
|Online, Lagos State, Nigeria
||11 - 13 Aug, 2021
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.