Globalisation is about much more than marketing and purchasing. Every organisation is affected by globalisation. It is emerging as the most powerful force influencing 21st century business. Globalisation can affect every aspect of the activities of an organisation from basic research through product creation to post-sale customer support.
The opening of markets and the rapid diffusion of information, knowledge and capability are combining to change our view of our business potential and the ways in which we do business. Therefore, all managers have to be aware of the potential impact of globalisation on every decision and every action.
This PetroKnowledge training course will feature:
- Detailed analysis of the structural changes in the world economy
- The process of change from a national to a global organisation
- Strategic and operational challenges in developing a global organisation
- The management challenges in a multi-cultural environment
- Case studies and examples of best practice in managing globalisation
At the end of this PetroKnowledge training course participants will be able to:
- Understand how and why the world economy is changing
- Clarify the changing role of financial institutions in globalisation
- Demonstrate the specific management challenges in a global structure
- Identify the key factors for success in building a global organisation
- Lead their teams in contributing effectively to the process of globalisation