This Alternative Dispute Resolution: Dispute Management and Negotiation Skills Course will discuss the following:
- Dispute Management
- Introducing ADR?
- Conflict Management
- Competent parties
- Legal purpose
- Offer and acceptance
- Formats of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Status and Regulations
- Options of ADR mechanisms
- Speedy Resolution of disputes
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Arbitration and Mediation Skills
- Arbitrators and their competencies
- Mediators and their competencies
- Tools, Process and attitudes.
- Legal Issues
- The Law
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Litigation Process
- Information Retrieval
- Negiotation Skills
- Basic Negotiation Styles:
- Win-lose, Lose-lose
- Timing for Negotiation Advantage
- The Five Types of Power in a Negotiation Process
- Managing your ego
- Closing with confirmation
- Negotiating Positions
- Tactics and Planner.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Oct 05 - 09 Oct, 2020
Registration: 09:00:am - 16:00:pm
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.