Engineers working on medium to large construction projects continue to face mounting challenges in the delivery of their projects. The rapid impact of globalization has placed even stricter demands on project delivery time, cost and quality.
Knowledgeable project executives recognize that a major ingredient for project success is the active administration of construction processes. It is therefore essential to have a working understanding of project planning, estimating, scheduling, and execution control procedures.
Construction projects often encounter costly claims which delay projects and cause owners and contractors to incur damages. Understanding Construction Administration and claims avoidance goes a long way towards achieving sound project objectives.
By attending this EuroMaTech training course, participants will develop the following competencies:
- Learn how to measure construction project progress
- Discover the importance of accurate record keeping
- How to effectively administer construction projects at site
- Learn methods to improve control of construction projects from pre-construction through project close-out
- Learn how to keep construction projects on schedule and within budget
- Avoid claims through effective communication
- Find out how information technology can be used to achieve project success