Negotiation happens all around us, almost all of the time. Most of us negotiate in one form or another from the time we get up in the morning until we go to sleep at night. Some of us even negotiate in our sleep. What makes highly successful negotiators different from everyone else is their ability to combine a deep understanding of the negotiation process with an ability to think, plan and act strategically when they negotiate across a broad range of contexts and situations. Not only will developing this ability allow you to negotiate better deals and agreements, it will also enable you to manage teams more efficiently, interact with colleagues, customers and clients more effectively, and resolve both internal and external conflict more powerfully.
So whether you are an experienced negotiator or new to the field, this training course will provide you with a deep understanding of the negotiation process and to develop new practical skills that will allow you to plan, manage and execute every negotiation in a highly effective way. This training course builds on the latest analytical, strategic and practical negotiation thinking and explores both highly competitive bargaining behaviours, as well as a collaborative problem solving strategic approach to negotiation, which when combined successfully are the defining characteristic of advanced negotiation and deal making skills.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s Advanced Negotiation Skills and Deal Making Strategies training course will develop the following competencies:
- Develop a deep understanding of negotiation leading to an enhanced ability to lead, control and influence outcomes
- Gain the ability to think and plan strategically leading to the negotiation of more effective deals and agreements
- Enhance their ability to identify, create and capture value in negotiations
- Improve confidence in their ability to perform at a high level in negotiations
- Build a valuable skill that will improve their management and leadership ability and ultimately enhance personal career prospects