This front desk and customer relations skills course exposes the participants to:
- How to develop a personal attitude for excellent service.
- Making the front desk/reception areas a desirable marketing office.
- Contributing to the building of customer service into a culture.
- Acquiring the skills for great human relations management.
- Appreciating the key role of Attitudes.
- Handling telephone communication effectively.
- Handling customer complaints professionally.
- Developing and Reflecting a Love of the Role
- Reception Procedures and Processes
- Procedures for an expected visitor
- Callers without appointments
- Time of day preference
- Appointment time confirmation
- Check-out process at the Front Desk
- Rules of customer relations.
- Manners, Culture and Personal Attitudes.
- Body Language: A vital skill for Front Officers.
- Proper conduct in the work and social environment.
- Understanding basic courtesies.
- Building Self Confidence
- Basic Courtesies and Proper Social Conducts
- Conversations: the Tactful Tips
- Telephone Handling and Telephone Manners
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Memory Retention and Attentiveness
- The Psychology of Queuing
- Make Waiting Enjoyable!
- Handling Difficult Visitors Successfully.
- Corporate Dressing and Grooming
- General Business Outlook
- Dress Code
- Keeping Notes on People - “Contact Management”
- Career Enhancement for Front Desk Personnel
- Categories of career people
- Basic requisites for career growth
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Aug 12 - 14 Aug, 2020
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||02 - 04 Dec, 2020
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 16:00:pm
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.