This intensive PetroKnowledge training course will provide delegates with the required skills to ensure cost effective operation and maintenance for their process plant. Optimum modes that produce the most efficient results, consistent with safe and reliable operation will be studied in detail.
Plant energy consumption and reliability is the foundation of process plant optimisation. For optimisation benefits to be sustainable, production interruptions must be kept to a minimum, which requires effective management of degradation processes that affect equipment and systems and effective inspection and maintenance strategies, plans and methods. Plant optimisation can be an effective way to achieve improved profitability without the large investment associated with building a new plant.
This PetroKnowledge training course will feature:
- Process Overall Plant Effectiveness (OPE)
- Best Practices in Operation and Maintenance
- Business Sustainability and Related Factors
- Energy Conservation Opportunities
- Strategies for Improving Plant Profitability