Do you have the skills to meet the challenges of today’s ever-changing business environment? This EuroMaTech training course is intended to equip executive leaders, strengthen their leadership skills, and establish positive, healthy interpersonal relationships, through transformed behaviour empowerment, to be dynamic and successful leaders.
This Best Practices in Executive Management training course has been specifically designed for developing and creating best practices, for top quality and successful management. During these 5 days, participants will be given the opportunity to examine in detail their personal style of leadership management through a variety of models, tools and processes.
Participants attending the Best Practices in Executive Management training course will develop the following competencies:
- Learn to use executive management as a strategic tool
- A better understanding of yourself and those around you
- Know how to motivate yourself and others
- Improve the way you manage yourself, your colleagues and the working environment
- Build a pro-active lifestyle to achieve best practice executive skills