Today’s multinational, International Oil Companies (IOC’s) and National Oil Companies (NOC’s), both upstream and downstream of the oil and gas supply chain, are facing many challenges from the current economic climate. The current volatility of crude oil and natural gas prices has resulted in companies to reinvent themselves and to abandon the traditional strategic planning exercises.
This highly participative EuroMaTech training course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the issues facing the international oil and gas industries and to be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively identify and tackle these issues. This Understanding Success Factors in the Oil and Gas Industry training course will provide the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare the attendees for more senior responsibilities within their organizations.
Delegates will gain the knowledge and business acumen in the following key areas:
- A clear understanding of the oil and gas supply chain
- Issues related to the global energy supply
- Energy trading contracts and fiscal systems
- The oil and gas industry’s future prospects for forward planning
- Oil & Gas Sector strategic analysis