This PetroKnowledge training course is an introduction to the world of Deepwater subsea products. There are many components in the field architecture of offshore and subsea projects, varying from Xmas Trees, manifolds, controls systems and risers with their variety from drilling to completion to production and injection risers.
This 5-Day training course will provide the basics of riser engineering by identifying the various riser types, their main components, the fundamental design methodologies used to identify the appropriate design for each project as well as running through the product life cycle and detailing the testing requirements for risers and their components and moving on to the main installation techniques and finally addressing the integrity management and life of field operation of deep water risers.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Overview of offshore and subsea projects
- Fundamentals of offshore and subsea intervention
- Introduction to riser types
- Design requirements and selection of risers
- Drilling and completion risers
- Rigid risers (top tension risers, steel catenary risers)
- Hybrid flexible risers
- Risers integrity management
- Risers IRM (Inspection, Repair and Maintenance) requirements