This PetroKnowledge Lean Project Management training course will provide many of the key methods and messages crucial for organisations to deliver better projects, improve team work and ultimately satisfy the project funders with improved ROI.
Project management may be an everyday part of many companies, but it is still an area that many struggles with. Regardless of whether the project was selected based on sound facts and decisions, or how well experienced the project team may be, if it is not managed well at every step, this can lead to project issues and ultimately disappointing results for the organisation. Considering this possibility in the Oil & Gas industry is paramount to the success and stability of many projects and project organisations; aiming to reduce poor management, avoiding duplication or work or wastage of time, misuse of resources and failing to satisfy the client when the specified requirements are not met.
This training course will consider how to introduce Lean to your projects and also improve your ability to make timely decisions and positively impact various projects within the Oil and Gas industry.
This training course will highlight:
- The main improvements that a Lean methodology can deliver
- Identification of challenges to a Lean process
- Key differences between Agile and Lean, and where they can support one another
- The importance of good leadership and team involvement
- How the Lean is crucial for the future success of Oil and Gas projects