This 5 days Instrumentation and Field Instruments Servicing PetroKnowledge training course will cover all issues in Instrumentation and Field Instruments Servicing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
This training course will ensure that your engineers and technicians gain the highest level of process Instrumentation and Field Instruments Servicing knowledge and skills. It will also develop skilled maintenance professionals who understand operating principles and capabilities of process instrumentation and know how to install, commission, service, operate, and troubleshoot field process instruments.
This training course will highlight:
- Definitions of Process Measuring and Control Instrumentation.
- Setting up Process transmitters, Digital Indicators, Gauges and Switches to measure pressure, flow, level, temperature and analytical
- Process control loops and “P and ID” process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Installation, Wiring, Calibration and Configuration of Field Instruments.
- Servicing and troubleshooting field instruments.