ISO 26000 is an international standard, which was developed to provide guidance on how to behave in a socially responsible way. This standard is applicable to all organizations, whose aim is to contribute to the health and wellbeing of society, regardless of their size or industry. ISO 26000 is a guidance standard that helps organizations to enhance their operational processes and ensure healthy ecosystem.
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in contributing to sustainable development based on ISO 26000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the core subjects, principles and practices of Social Responsibility and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its Social Responsibility performance, engagement and credibility.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Social Responsibility, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to integrate and promote the practices of ISO 26000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Expert advisors seeking to support organizations in contributing to sustainable development and encourage them to go beyond legal compliance
- Individuals responsible for integrating and promoting Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain skillful knowledge of the key principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Understand the concepts, terms and definitions of ISO 26000, which are necessary to ensure an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Master the core subjects of Social Responsibility in order to identify relevant issues and set objectives
- Learn how to interpret the fundamental principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in integrating Social Responsibility behavior based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the integration of Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam