The role of Training Managers and Administrators can be a varied and challenging role to deliver successfully, never the less it plays a vital part in ensuring that organisations actually reduces the performance gap.
This highly interactive programme includes:
- Influencing techniques.
- Training needs analysis
- Design and delivery of training
- Learning styles
- Evaluation and validation methodologies
By applying these new skills and knowledge acquired over the course of the week on returning to work, you will notice an immediate impact, enabling you to experience improvements and greater efficiencies on a day to day basis.
- Analyze how Training and Development contributes to business performance and profitability.
- Reposition Training and Development by adopting a measured approach
- Examine administration systems and techniques
- Develop a profile for the Training Coordinator and Administrators role
- Apply a new analysis model for individual performance issues
- Explore the various approaches in the training cycle
- Review Talent management and succession planning methodologies
- Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements
Designing Training and Development to support Business Vision
- Introduction, programmes objectives and ways of working
- Change in organizations, including case studies
- Positioning Training and Development to ensure delivering strategic success
- Aligning Training and Development activities to the business needs
- Training and Development activities and organizational success including case studies
Understanding the role of a Training Coordinator and Administrators
- The skills and attributes of a Training Coordinator and Administrator - exercise
- How do people learn? When making training decisions - exercise
- Accounting for individuals’ learning styles - questionnaire and exercise
- Resources planning - medium and long term requirements
- Managing change - managing your own training and development needs
Considering Training Needs Analysis using corporate and Individual Models
- The complex relationship between T an dD and company performance
- At the Corporate level - including case study
- Departmental and section training needs
- Team Development Planning (TDP)
- Training needs analysis models
Examination of Validation and Evaluation Techniques
- Delivering effective structured training programmes
- Application of the 10 step training model supported by a case study
- The use of Validation Techniques and Methodologies
- How to construct an Evaluation Survey and using learning
- How to present results to best effect - evaluation in action.
Talent Management and Succession Planning - Where Training Coordination and Administration fits in with this process
- The fit between Training/Development and the Talent Management process
- The effects of Succession Planning on the organisation
- Understanding the Training and Development budget planning process
- Generating Individual action plans, and agreeing priorities
- Review and programme recap
- Final review, presentation of certificates
Who should attend?
- Training Administrators, who are in regular contact with individuals or line managers involved in performance improvement?
- Personnel whose main responsibility is the co-ordination or administration of training needs, organizing training events, selecting programmes or engaging external consultants
- Full time TandD or HR specialists - including line managers with responsibility for the TandD of their subordinates
- Technical professionals wishing to re-validate their knowledge and understanding when conducting training
- Professionals who wish to experience new approaches for Training Coordinators and Administrators
- The programme will be delivered using an interactive style, using group discussions and programme material, encouraging active participation, exercises, real life case studies and questionnaires. There will also be the opportunity to discuss individual issues on a one to one basis with the Programme Leader.
||Jun 08 - 10 Jun, 2021
|Abuja , Abuja FCT, Nigeria
||07 - 09 Sep, 2021
|Lagos , Lagos State, Nigeria
||12 - 14 Oct, 2021
|NGN 160,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
|USD 550.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount