HR managers and oï¬cers are constantly requested to expand their existing knowledge and skill set. This course has been developed to enrich the HR professional's knowledge in the areas of organizational structures, organizational systems, HR reporting, legal documentation and employee policies. In addition the course provides an extensive body of knowledge on the competencies required for successful HR administrators.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of HR administrators within the HR structure of their organization
- List and develop competencies required for successful HR administrators
- Distinguish between various types of organizational structures and develop structures using organizations vision
- Describe the core functions of HR systems and determine business requirements for their organization’s HR system
- Develop HR reports using different types of graphs and templates
- Select legal documents required to collect and maintain for employees.
- Create their organization’s employee handbook
Who should attend?
HR administrators and officers who wish to develop their knowledge and improve their HR administration skills.
To provide a more practical element to the course, participants are required to develop an employee handbook and an organization structure using computer stations provided. In addition, a live demo of an HR system will be provided in order to highlight major features and develop a system's business requirements.
||Oct 20 - 22 Oct, 2020
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||15 - 18 Dec, 2020
|NGN 165,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
|USD 550.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 10% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount