- Do You Ever Wish You Could be a Professional Management System Auditor?
- Now You Can Learn from a 20 years Seasoned Management System Auditor – And It’s Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible!
What you'll learn
- What it takes to be a management system auditor
- How management system audits are performed
- What you should know in order to build a career in auditing
- Familiarity with management systems will help understand the concepts in the course
The purpose for this course is to provide all necessary information about management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018 and other relevant standards.
The course should be useful for beginners looking to start a career in management system auditing but also for experienced auditors looking to refresh their knowledge and see what is the approach to auditing of the new version of ISO 19011, the one published in 2018.
The structure of the course includes:
- a general part discussing concepts, definitions, standards, principles of management system auditing, different types of audits (first, second and third-party audits), the audit programme, risk based thinking applied to audits, audit objectives, scope and criteria as well as the audit team
- a part dedicated to specific documents and requirements for a management system audit: audit plan, opening and closing meetings, methods to collect information, conducting interviews, auditing the senior management of a company, auditing compliance, sampling, remote auditing, generating audit findings and audit conclusions, follow-up activities after an audit and the audit report
- another part about requirements for auditors (in terms of competence and expected behaviour) as well as how to become a management system auditor, including requirements for the audit team leader (or lead auditor)
- the last part of the course is about management system certification and audits for certification purposes with a lesson dedicated to the concept of accreditation.
The information in this course provides the full package for a management system auditor to understand what is required and how requirements can be met.
Looking for a career in auditing? You can start with this course to have a clear image of what it takes.
Already an auditor? I'm sure you will find here valuable information.
I tried to make the course easy to follow, to keep it to the point and provide you with key information in a simple format. I complemented here and there with some examples so you will understand the concepts better.
At the end there is a simple quiz if you want to test your knowledge.
Get all the information you need to start and build your management system auditor career or update your existing knowledge with this course!
Who this course is for:
- Management representatives
- People tasked with administrating management systems
- Beginners looking for a career in auditing
- ISO professionals