Knowledge Management Certificate. Leverage organizational know-how for maximum impact. Develop effective knowledge sharing throughout the organization to enhance employee performance and grow innovation. Find out how your organisation can learn from its people and its experiences to become more innovative, responsive and strategic:
- Develop a culture that harnesses the know-how and experience of your people
- Make knowledge accessible to everyone who needs it, by building knowledge sharing into everyday operations
- Use knowledge management (KM) to achieve and support your strategic objectives.
Why choose this course?
This unique course is designed for development professionals who have an interest in information and knowledge management and knowledge sharing approaches. It is ideal for managers of teams and departments, especially for those who recognise the value of sharing beyond organisational roles. It is crucial for those involved in change management and developing organisational strategy in complex adaptive systems. Communications, M and E and learning and development specialists wanting to help others interpret, share and use their insights, find this course equally valuable.
Why Should I Attend?
- Learn to identify knowledge management opportunities and align them with your organization’s business strategies.
- Build a more robust training and development toolkit to help you generate effective learning and performance solutions.
- Discover tips to select the right people and tools for implementing knowledge management in your organization.