The Intermediate Skills Level for Human Resources Management course is designed to address these challenges:
Roles of the HR Professional
- Operational and Strategic
- Partnering and Policing
- Qualitative and Quantitative
- Short term and Long term.
Recruiting, Selection, Deployment and Employee Life Cycle
- Personnel requirements and requisition
- Recruitment procedures and Cycle
- Interviewing Skills
- Orientation/On-boarding of new employees
- Induction Plans
- Employee deployment and Engagement
- Employee Life Cycle
- Exit Management
- Information to include in employee file
- Regulatory compliance
- Record retention requirements.
- Policy Manual
- Staff Handbook
- Personnel communication channels.
Compensation and Benefits
- Researching industry practice
- Designing a compensation programme
- Job evaluation
- Wage grades
- Payroll management
- Tax, pension and other statutory compliance.
- Job descriptions
- Training and competency development
- Appraisal process.
Welfare Management, Health and Safety
- HSE administration
- Health insurance schemes
- Accident and injury reporting.
- Work life Balance
Laws Guiding Employment and Labor Relations.