Your presentation matters. Whether you are persuading colleagues, energising a team of colleagues, the power of your presentation makes the difference. Impactful presentation training equips presenters with the necessary skills and provides the confidence necessary for effective delivery and persuasion.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Make a strong impact through clarity of outcomes and powerful messaging.
- Reduce preparation time significantly by using visual techniques to plan, communicate and remember the key points you must get across.
- Confidence – Be them self and know how to deal with difficult members of their audience
- Get the right mind set; inject enthusiasm; and passion.
- Understand their audience – Make their message clear and impactful; identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Prepare a well structured presentation – Agree their key points; define a manageable structure; and use Mind Maps for remembering and planning your key points.
- Bring their presentation to life – Inject energy; use visual aids; and audience participation.
- Take control – Take charge and control your audience
- Introduction to Impactful Presentation
- Designing a professional presentation
- The key elements
- Delivering a presentation that has impact
- The 3 channels of communication and presenting
- Legs and feet
- Arms and hands
- Delivering without notes or props
- Use of the voice
- Facial expressions
- The words used
- Planning and preparation
- Ways of Preparing
- Mastering Basic Grammatical Concept
- Voice Control and standard Pronunciation (Diction & Elocution)
- General Persuasive Communication
- Understanding your audience
- Articulating intended purpose
- Powerful use of PowerPoint
- Unfamiliar Material
- Powerful communication skills
- Tailor Delivery for Different Audiences
- Engaging Your Audience
- Overcoming anxiety when presenting
- Top tips for calming nerves
- Increase Confidence
- Handle Awkward Situations
- Getting Wrong-Footed
- Going Off Piste
- Visualizing success
- Understanding perceptions and how we create them
- Staying calm in a crisis
- High Stake Presentations
||Apr 20 - 22 Apr, 2021
|Portharcourt, Lagos State, Nigeria
||04 - 06 May, 2021
|Lagos, State, Nigeria
||01 - 03 Jun, 2021
Mr Olusina Lajorin 08033241313, 09026713101
Group Discount apply
Executive Coach Olusina Lajorin