Objectives of the Course Protocol, Public Relations and Events Management Course is as follow
- Arrange and provide protocol services including logistics requirements.
- Organise travel preparations and necessary bookings
- Organise events and meetings
- Plan, arrange, co-ordinate corporate events.
- Arrange logistics services for organized events
- Support the institution with distinctive image and identity to the general public
- Communicate with the media in approved matters
- Communicate with the internal and external community in order to achieve the aims and missions of organization.
- Official Protocol
- The Concept and Boundaries of Protocol
- Official Precedents
- Official Symbols
- How to Address Authorities and Personalities
- State Authorities: Government, Parliament and the Judiciary
- Protocol in the Diplomatic Sphere
- Religious Official Protocol.
- Social and Business Protocol
- Social protocol and etiquette
- Organising company travels
- Organising corporate ceremonies
- Courtesy in other cultures.
- Events Organisation and Management
- Types of events
- Creative techniques for events
- Event management plan: processes, tools and suppliers
- Conference and convention management
- Sponsorship and patronage for events.
- Public Relations Process
- The new rules of engagement
- Social media: main platforms
- Managing web information
- Managing digital reputations.
- Press Relations and Crisis Communication
- Transmitting information to the media
- Tools to combat crisis situations
- Lobbying techniques
Spin doctoring and Political communications.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training