This production processes management programme strategic warehousing course will discuss the following:
- Efficient warehouse operations do the following:
- Provide timely customer service
- Keep track of items so that they can be found easily and correctly.
- Minimise the organisation’s physical effort and thus
Participants in this course will:
- Understand the strategic importance of warehousing and stores management in company profitability.
- Appreciate the underlying principles and applications of Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Use the accounting procedures required in issuance of materials
- Apply the concept of the organisation distribution cost as a working model
- Implement good warehousing practices.
- Types of Warehouses
- Warehouse design, partitioning and control procedures
- partition/stock locations
- Flow of Materials:
- Purchased materials
- Work In Progress (WIP)
- Numbering and classification systems for different stores items
- Combination of numeric and alphabet.
- Stock Control
- Stock Classification
- Stock Counts
- Stock Accuracy
- Stock Valuation
- Safety Stock
- Stock Keeping
- Reporting Processes for Stock
- Processing of Stock-Essence of Timing.
- Issuance of materials, FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Materials Requisition Planning (MRP)
- Finished Goods:
- Distribution Planning
- Distribution Control
- Maintenance, Repair and Operational Supplier (MRO)
- Store keeping and related documentation
- Inventory management
- Handling of Returned Goods/Objections.
- SOP for Warehouse Loading and Unloading
- Work Zones/Safe Zones Demarcation
- Forklift, Crane and Truck Operations
- Loading and Unloading Scheduling
- Full Load Risks Assessment
- Load Restraint
- Truck Bracing, Dunnage, Strapping
- Traffic Management
- Waybill, Manifest and other Supporting Documentation
- Handling Damages.
- Good house-keeping practices:
- Treatment of discrepancies
- Obsolescence, obsoleteness, redundancy and deterioration
- Numeric competence
- Hard working
- Good public relations
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Identification and Assessment of Inventory Risks.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos
||Nov 24 - 27 Nov, 2020
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More participants from Same Organization.