The overall aim of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand emotional intelligence (EI). Participants will identify the various competencies included in the EI framework of Daniel Goleman, ranging from self awareness to relationship management. The course also aims at allowing participants to determine their most preferred approach to listening and to examine the impact of different leadership styles on organizational climate.
The course relies on the use psychometrics aimed at helping participants discover their preferred psychological types. The course also features the use of role plays and case studies followed by plenary discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the nature and theories underlying emotional intelligence
- Identify their personal strengths and blind spots through self assessments
- Define the various EI competencies and identify areas for improvement as needed
- Practice empathy building skills with emphasis on active listening
- Assess the impact of different leadership styles and their associated competencies on organizational climate and bottom line results
Managers and business professionals who want to gain insight into their personalities through self assessments, as well as individuals who need to improve their effectiveness at both the personal and interpersonal levels.
- Self awareness
- Self management
- Results orientation
||Nov 18 - 20 Nov, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/KD/PH, State, Nigeria
||18 - 29 Nov, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/KD/PH, Lagos State, Nigeria
||18 - 22 Nov, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reenel Associates Facilitator