In the globally competitive world of the 21st century business decision-makers face unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty - to survive and flourish in this challenging environment, organizations need the right tools with which to analyze problems and anticipate and manage the many opportunities and threats that may emerge.
Traditional forms of financial analysis and forecasting no longer meet these needs and the most progressive firms are using the power of financial models to help them analyses the challenge and take a more powerful approach to manage risk in their planning and forecasting.
Who Should Attend?
- Finance Professionals
- Budgeting and Planning Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Divisional Managers
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Managers
- Project Managers
At the end of this training, you will learn to:
- Appreciate the importance of the accounting and finance function
- Understand accounting for routine business transactions
- Be able to prepare simple financial statements
- Be able to analyses company performance using basic ratios
- Be aware of costing and budgeting techniques to maintain efficiency and profitability
Topics to be Covered
- Tools to Meet the Challenges of the 21st Century
- Building Models for Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis
- Building Forecasting Models
- Building Models for Capital Investment Decisions
- Building Models for Managing Risk and Uncertainty
- The trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.