This programme is designed to highlight the essential role of strategic thinking in enabling organizations to succeed in a competitive environment. Participants will develop the ability to understand the competitive landscape and envision the desired future of their organization.
This programme has been designed to equip managers and teams with the skills necessary to tackle This programme is designed to highlight the essential role of strategic thinking in enabling the demands of a 21st century global marketplace. Led by some of the foremost thought leaders on leadership and organizational transformation, our individualized and combined programmes are customized to meet your needs wherever you may be in the process of change.
- Understanding Innovation and Creative Thinking Techniques
- Creating Value in a Competitive Business Environment
Strategic Implementation: What Leaders and Managers Must Know
- Leadership in a Competitive World
- Innovative Management: Challenges and Solutions
- Tools for Developing Organizational Strategies
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Managers, Managers and HODs, including those responsible for corporate planning and strategy.