The colossal scale of fraud means that preventing it before it occurs is more important than ever.
This course builds on the skills of experienced counter fraud specialists, audit professionals and risk and compliance managers.
The programme is wide-ranging and aims to provide participants with the knowledge to understand the principles of corporate governance and risk management as they relate to fraud risk, control and prevention.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- understand the fraud risks which public bodies and other organisations face
- identify the principles and framework of good corporate governance and understand where the management of fraud risks sits within this
- analyses, score and mitigate against inherent and residual fraud risks
- understand the concepts of control and assurance
- devise and implement a fraud response plan
- understand the full risk management lifecycle
- plan and conduct an entity-wide fraud risk assessment.
The course is aimed at:
- experienced counter fraud and investigation specialists
- audit and finance managers
- risk and compliance professionals.
- Duration and mode of delivery
- The course is completed in 5 days
You will be required to complete:
- pre-course reading
- one 1,500-word reflective statement
- three days of classroom learning
- one multiple-choice and short answer knowledge assessment
- one 3,000-word course project