The rapid changes in technology and knowledge, coupled with increasing competition in economic activities, resulting from globalization and privatization, have made it imperative for managers and professional to continuously improve their knowledge and skills, to remain relevant and meet the needs of organizations.
This course is packaged to enable HR/Training and Development Directors, managers and practitioners acquire the state-of-the-art skills and knowledge required for effective packaging and delivery of performance-based training and development programmes.
- Techniques of Developing an Effective Training Programme
- How to Prepare and Monitor a Training Budget
Evaluating Training and Result: ROI of Training
- Developing Facilitation and Presentation Skills
- Challenges of Training Managers and How to overcome Them
- How to Implement an Effective Training Plan
Who Should Attend?
Training Executives, Human Resource Managers and Training Coordinators