The five day workshop is a tool for participants leadership development. It is designed to help the participants create and accomplish their personal best and to help them lead others to get extraordinary things done.
At ir’s core, leadership means setting goals , lighting a path and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entailsa much more, leaders must get their message out in such a way that inspires , make the most of their limited time, and build road to precious resourses. The must negotiate alliances , improve their colleaques and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
What makes for a great leader. Is it something to do with inward characteristics , such as confidence and focus ? is it more about outward presence , including charm and compassion or is it about the ability to create a vision and get others to commit to it?
The answer is all of the above. By accepting the challenge to lead , you have to realize that your only limits are those you place on yourself
In this workshop, we will
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differes from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functiond of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organization and get a jump on the crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meeting and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.