This course Sage Line 50/Peachtree Accounting Software and Fixed Assets Mgt Training for Professionals and Graduates will enable participants to do the following:
- You will learn how to navigate in each of the windows,
- Create, setup, and customize a company,
- Record common journal entries for a business
- Processing day-to-day transactions such as; sales invoices, customer payments, bills and expenses, bill
- payments, sales tax payments, banking, Receivable and Payables management, and Financial
- Statement reporting.
Module 1: Overview
- Understanding the home page: you will learn how to navigate to all areas of the program using
- the Sage 50 desktop.
- Understanding Menus and Navigation Aids
Module 2: Creating Companies & Maintaining Chart of Accounts and Budget maintenance.
- Company Setup: You will learn how to use the New Company Setup Wizard to create your
- Company database, as well as define your initial chart of accounts, accounting periods,
- Accounting method and posting method.
- Chart of Account Structure, Creation and editing: Creating a well-organized general ledger
- Chart of accounts is an important step of the initial company setup process. You will understand
- How to access and modify your company's chart of accounts in Sage 50 and how the different
- Account types available in Sage 50 affect your financial statements. You will also learn how to
- segment your chart of accounts by department or business area. Finally, you will learn how to
- add beginning general ledger account balances.
- Budget and budget variance report
Module 3: Inventory management
- Setting up and modifying inventory account: You will also learn how to set up basic stock and
- service items that can be used to track the items and services you sell.
- Inventory transactions and adjustments
- Inventory Reports and Others