This course will equip you with knowledge on protecting people’s livelihoods from shocks, and strengthening their capacity to absorb the impact of, and recover from, disruptive events. It is a necessary ingredient for food and nutrition security. The course is also in line with the first millennium goal on eradication of extreme poverty and hunger.
- Understand various terms in food security and risk reduction
- Food Security interventions
- Food Security analysis and tools
- Food Security Programming
- Improve agricultural infrastructure and agricultural practice
Who should attend?
National governments, UN partners and NGOs, Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations
- Understanding Food Systems
- Climate Resilience Approaches
- Integrated Conceptual Framework
- Food Security Analysis
- Food Utilization Resilience Analysis
- Food Access Resilience Analysis
- Food Availability Resilience Analysis
- Resilience Analysis of Support Resources and Services
- Resilience Analysis of Support Organizations and Policies
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya
||Jun 03 - 07 Jun, 2019
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 10% to 50& for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center