This programme is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of principles and practice of controlling credit and managing debt in commercial organisations.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people in an administrative, business or finance role which includes responsibilities for managing and credit accounts and ensuring that debt is managed promptly and efficiently.
- collecting overdue customer invoices more effectively
- Debtors Ledger Questionnaire to assess office procedures and identify gaps in the system
- Strategy to reduce the current customer debt and making decisions on old outstanding invoices.
- contact customers in a systematic way using the overdue invoice strategy
- knowing when to make the first phone call or send the right letter out to the customer
- Use a phone script and have knowledge of all the questions to ask an overdue invoice custom
- Reason why customers don’t pay
- Cost of Running a Ledger
- Cost in Labour
- Cost to the business when bad debt occurs
- Office Procedure Evaluations
- Inefficiencies in Office procedures
- Credit Control procedures
- Policies and Procedures
- Currency of the Ledger
- Debt Collection Activities
- Payments, complaints and reports
- Overdue Strategy
- Customer Excuses
- Preparation of the Phone Call
- Phone Call Script
- Cash flow problems
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants need
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five-hour adventure drive to the National game park.
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya
||Jun 03 - 07 Jun, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 10% to 50& for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center