Store management play a strategic role in the supply chain of an organization. In this current, highly competitive business environment coupled with the economic challenges, every organization is encouraged to adopt measures that will contribute to minimizing the level of investment in materials stock for realizing its corporate objectives. This workshop is designed therefore to equip participants with up-to-date techniques of managing their organization’s material stocks to help their organization alter capacity, schedule production and manage inventory better.
At the end of this course, participants would have acquired the basic skills and knowledge required to
- Understand the true impact of inventory on business and supply chain performance.
- Understand the strategic importance of stores and inventory management to a company’s profitability.
- Use the appropriate accounting procedures required in issuance of materials.
- Eliminate dead stock and get slow-moving inventory out the door.
- Devise and utilize effective measures of performance to maintain, improve, and sustain improved inventory across the supply chain, and
- Implement good stores/warehousing practices.
- Module 1: Importance of Stores and Inventory Management in the Supply Chain.
- Module 2: Identification of materials and coding systems.
- Module 3: Store Keeping and Documentation Procedures.
- Module 4: Stock taking and stock checking
- Module 5: Stock levels, Stock Counts and Control
- Module 6: Excess and obsolete inventory management
- Module 7: Warehousing organization and security
- Module 8: Case Review
|18B, Bayo Ajayi, Agidingbi, Ikeja
||Apr 25 - 26 Apr, 2019
Mr Bayo Ayoade FCA, MCIPSN, FCTI 08051034040, 08093895445
20% discount for 3 and above individuals from same organisation.
Experts Facilitators in Store Management Inventory