Contracts need to be controlled to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks so that your organization reaps the benefits of the contracting process. Lack of attention to detail during the tendering process, poor evaluation techniques and poorly administered contracts can be costly to an organization. This course will help participants develop these skills and provide techniques to manage contract.
- Understanding contracts
- Requirements and information in contracts
- Understanding obligations and rights under the contract
- Understanding Relationship Contracting and Alliance Contracts
- Management and strategies to resolve contractual issues / problems
- Understanding requirements for contract administration procedures
- Administer contract control systems
- Document control, contract registers, cost control
- Understanding planning, scheduling and monitoring
- Understanding the concept of key risk and opportunity areas
- Learn accountabilities and roles of the administration team
- Negotiation techniques for resolving
Who should attend?
Administration of contracts, project managers, site managers, supervisors, superintendents, organization administrators
- Tender Process
- Contract Administration & Procedures
- Programming & Progress Monitoring
- Extension of Time
- Key Performance Indicators
- Contract Reporting
- Health, Safety, Quality Assurance &
- Contract Close Out
- Procedures, Variations &Extension of Time
- Negotiation Skills & Strategy for Resolution
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi, Kenya
||Jun 03 - 07 Jun, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 10% to 50& for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center