It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This profession is exciting and dynamic, but is often understood and misunderstood. The salesman who slaps backwards, high pressure and plays has disappeared. A new generation of professionals in the field of sales: highly trained and well-preserved, with honesty, confidence and competence characteristics. This one-day workshop on selling smarter teaches participants how to be one of those smart sellers.
Specific learning goals include:
- Explain and apply customer-focused sales concepts.
- To focus on the things you want to achieve and develop strategies to achieve them, use goal setting techniques.
- To get the best out of your work, apply success techniques.
- Know how to maximize your time using productivity techniques.
- Identify ways to effectively find new customers and networks.