The Census and Survey Processing System (CSPro) is a tool for entering, editing, tabulating and disseminating data from surveys and censuses. The underlying manual will describe the data entry procedures as well as the relevant features of the CSPro software.
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to collect data with CSPRO and Analyse with SPSS,R,STATA,Python,Excel and SAS
Participants will understand about questionnaire, concept of data processing and will be ableto develop the data entry program and produce the data files from CSPro to other data files indifferent formats of the small surveys and assessments for the basic course and also will be able the preparation of data collection between the first entry and second entry as well as develop the data cleaning programs of the large surveys and Censuses for the advance course.
- Introduction to the course
- Data Processing and Data Collection
- Data Cleaning
- Overview of CSPro
- Creating Dictionary
- Creating Forms
- Planning a Data Entry Operation
- Data Export to other formats
- Creating batch for message error
- Creating batch for writing the data output
- Creating then Dependent Verification
- Creating then Independent Verification
- Data Cleaning, Export Data and Practice
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi, Kenya
||Jun 17 - 21 Jun, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 10% to 50& for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center