Teams have been around for as long as anyone can remember and there can be few organisations that have not used the term in one sense or another. It is common to hear of management teams, production teams, service teams or even whole organisations being referred to as teams. Employers stress the importance of employees working as a team and advertise for staff with the ability to work in such a way. In a general sense people talk of teamwork when they want to emphasise the virtues of co-operation and the need to make use of the various strengths of employees. However many teams underperform and this causes major problems for the organisation, and therefore the team leader.
This EuroMaTech Mastering Team Leadership Skills course is designed to focus on
- Enhance your team leadership skills
- Motivate and manage your people for effective accomplishment
- Deal effectively with conflict in a team
- Build a high performance team
- Obtaining success through dynamic team development