An ever-changing business environment requires new selling skills – old-fashioned techniques don’t work with today buyers. Most sales professionals excel in their hard skills, such as closing techniques, but pay little attention to empathy, rapport and self-confidence. Mastering emotional intelligence skills will have a huge impact on personal sales results and therefore on the company’s revenue. Leading sales teams with emotional intelligence, will help to increase turnover and create a positive culture within the company. Increased awareness of self and others will help to establish healthy relationships with customers, partners and suppliers and will stimulate better employee work performance.
EuroMaTech’s highly interactive Emotional Intelligence for Sales Professionals has been designed to cover an array of relevant topics while focusing on those that are most critical to personal and business success is sales. The emphasis of the training will be on powerful methods and proven techniques for improving Emotional Intelligence of Sales Professionals. The participants will leave the training course with new ideas and skills they can implement immediately within their work environment.
Participants attending the Emotional Intelligence for Sales Professionals course will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence and its impact on sales
- Identify and manage their own emotions
- Increase awareness of emotions of others
- Develop better empathy for sales success
- Improve their conversational techniques
- Identify different personality types
- Understand the strategy of building referrals
- Improve emotional intelligence in key aspects of sales process