Lower revenues due to lower commodity prices have placed equipment life-cycle costs under the management spotlight like never. Maintainers are faced with the challenge to deliver the same levels of equipment safety, reliability and availability with smaller budgets. This Maintenance and Reliability training course introduces the practical tools and practices that organisations need to adopt to drive down their equipment life-cycle costs in practical ways.
This PetroKnowledge course emphasizes the most effective strategies, policies, tactics and practices that are needed to ensure the reliability, integrity and durability of the physical assets through their life-cycle.
This training course will highlight:
- Financial concepts of costs, capital, profit and return on investment
- The model for asset healthcare
- Cost impact of equipment failure and degradation
- Proactive practices and tools to reduce maintenance costs
- Failure analysis to focus cost reduction efforts
- Work management to improve resource efficiency
What are the Goals?
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Understand the concepts of costs, capital, profit and ROI
- Understand the cost impact of unanticipated failure
- Apply proactive policies to reduce future maintenance costs
- Structure and analyse failure data to reduce repetitive failures
- Identify root causes of unanticipated failure costs
- Reduce resource costs through efficient work management practice.