The CSPro is used for typing, editing, disseminating and tabulating information from censuses and surveys. The manual will explain the data entry methods along with the pertinent capabilities on the CSPro software.
Who can attend?
Any statistician, data scientists, or analysts who wish to know collection of data with CSPRO.
- Individuals are going to understand about the questionnaire, the idea of information processing.
- To produce data entry system and create the information files through CSPro to various data files saved in several formats smaller assessments and surveys for basic program.
- Understand batch processing
- Develop the information cleaning applications of surveys and Census for an advanced program.
- Data Processing, Collection and Cleaning
- CSPro Overview
- Creating Dictionary and Forms
- scheduling to conduct data entry
- Data Export into various formats
- Dependent Verification
- Independent Verification
- Then, Data Cleaning, Practice, And Export Data
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web-based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an UPHILOS TRAINING CENTER certificate, upon completion of each course.