ISO 26000 is an international standard, which was developed to provide guidance on how to behave in a socially responsible way. This standard is applicable to all organizations, whose aim is to contribute to the health and wellbeing of society, regardless of their size or industry. ISO 26000 is a guidance standard that helps organizations to enhance their operational processes and ensure healthy ecosystem.
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in contributing to sustainable development based on ISO 26000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the core subjects, principles and practices of Social Responsibility and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its Social Responsibility performance, engagement and credibility.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Social Responsibility, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to integrate and promote the practices of ISO 26000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Expert advisors seeking to support organizations in contributing to sustainable development and encourage them to go beyond legal compliance
- Individuals responsible for integrating and promoting Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain skillful knowledge of the key principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Understand the concepts, terms and definitions of ISO 26000, which are necessary to ensure an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Master the core subjects of Social Responsibility in order to identify relevant issues and set objectives
- Learn how to interpret the fundamental principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in integrating Social Responsibility behavior based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the integration of Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are like the Certification Exam
|4 Sule Abuka Street, Opebi Ikeja Lagos
||Jun 26 - 29 Jun, 2019
Eustace Onuegbu 08108610473
Profile of our Lead Facilitator: Eustace Onuegbu is a member of the United Nations Business and Industry major group, a certified Management Consultant by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI) Switzerland, a certified ISO 26000 Social Responsibility and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety, Lead Implementer and Master Auditor with the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), Canada and a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC), Nigeria. He is presently serving as the President of International Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (IN-CSR) and Board of Trustee member for a number of organisations. Eustace is the initiator and host of the International Conferences on Business and Human Rights and has worked with leading organizations such as the Central Bank of Nigeria; Zenith Bank PLC, Centre for International Governance and Innovation (CIGI) Canada; University of Lagos Nigeria; The Federal House of Representatives, Abuja; Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority among others on Sustainable Development, Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility, and Corporate Governance. In the past 18 years of practice, he has made several representations to international organisations including the United Nations, the European Union, African Union, ECOWAS, and The Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria on a wide range of environmental and social impact issues. Eustace is a leading CSR / Sustainability expert and an avid advocate of instituting global best practices in the conduct of Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility (CSR) in Africa. He holds a degree in Marketing from Abia State University in Nigeria, another in International Business and Management from Amsterdam School of Business, The Netherlands and a post graduate degree in International Human Rights Law from Birmingham City University in the United Kingdom.