This training programmed aims to improve the effectiveness of Monitoring and Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition programs through identifying and disseminating successful methods, tools and practices. This will, in turn, improve the monitoring and evaluation skills of the personnel implementing food security and nutrition programmed in the implementing agencies.
Who Should Attend?
This is a general training is targeting variety of programmed staff, management team members and thematic staff, Project Management Officials, government officials, programmed managers; policy makers and programmed implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members, Research organizations among others for Agriculture support activities.
The training will enable participants to;
- Gain insight into the principles of monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment in food and nutrition security.
- Strengthen their competence in the designing, monitoring, and evaluation of FSN programs.
- Come up with clear ideas for improving monitoring, evaluation and impact assessments for food security and nutrition programs.
- Appreciate the need to integrate gender role in the development of FSN programs.
- Gain skills in both qualitative and quantitate data collection and analysis in M&E for food security and nutrition programs.
- You can view the detailed course content here.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
||Jun 10 - 21 Jun, 2019
Registration: 08:00:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
|USD 2,100.00||(The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits. All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.)|
versed professional services ltd +254 739 167 709
versed professional services