This course is designed to enable those involved with projects to become efficient and effective in the acquisition and utilization of funds for development purposes, using appropriate techniques and application of accounting and finance principles.
Who should attend?
Finance Directors, Finance Managers, Procurement Directors, Procurement managers, Procurement officers, Administrators, Project officers, Budget Accountants, Auditors, Chief Accountants, Credit Controllers
- accounting principles and procedures in the preparation of financial statements
- Analyze and interpret information as contained in financial statements.
- Outline and evaluate the effectiveness of the legal provisions governing the procurement and use of donor funds.
- Prepare and effectively manage implementation of budgets for donor funds.
- Identifying projects for donor funding.
- Design project proposal formats.
- Monitor and evaluate donor funded projects.
- Compliance with standards, legal and administrative framework
- Financial management of donor funds
- Objective of donor funds
- Disbursement procedures
- Revenue planning and cash management
- Costing and cost reduction strategies
- Supplies and procurement management
- Preparation and interpretation of financial statements and reports for donor funds
- Budgeting and budgetary control
- Planning for donor funds and budgetary control systems
- Evaluation of international aid offers
- Planning, Budgeting, implementation and management
- The roles in the management of donor funds
- Fraud prevention and detection
- managing donor assets
- Investment management
- Intermediation services in the capital markets
- Risk monitoring and control frameworks
- Regular financial reporting and independent audits
- Provision of financial and information systems
- Quality assurance and compliance monitoring
- Independent evaluation of projects and programs
- Governance and Anti-Corruption (GAC) agenda
- Disclosure and access to information
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya
||Jul 08 - 12 Jul, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 10% to 50& for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center