Almost every organization, whatever its size, is drowning in data. Businesses need to analyse accounting data, marketing data, service data, budget data, human resources data, manufacturing data, and organizational data, among others.
Organizations need to:
- Analyse historical performance data vs budgets.
- Measure, track and predict sales
- Finding issues before they escalate
- Develop their customer relationship
- Optimize processes and operational performance
Finance, marketing, HR and production teams in most organizations spend hours and hours of time crunching data in Excel. There is never enough time to fully analyse the data.
By using PowerPivot and Power BI you can analyse data in ways that go way beyond “regular Excel”. You can get more done in less time. PowerPivot is arguably said to be the best new feature to hit Excel in 20 years. This went extra miles with the introduction of Power BI in Sept 2015. PowerPivot is a free add-in only available in Excel 2010 any edition) or Excel 2013/16 (professional edition). It enables users to manipulate huge data sets coming from different sources in the most efficient way. Power BI is a dashboarding tool that generates the most dynamic and amazing reports at an end user level. It has taken the word by storm.
Course Key Takeaways
- Work with huge separate databases
- Combine data from different sources
- Use DAX to create calculated fields for slicing and dicing data
- Create visually appealing analytical models
- Publish dashboards through Power BI
- You will finally start to get value from the huge data available to your organization
Who Should Attend?
- Financial Analyst
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Portfolio managers
- Corporate accountants
- Credit analysts
- Private equity managers
- Venture capitalists
- Corporate finance analysts
- Risk managers
- Board members
- Investment bankers
- Financial government officials