This course was designed for maintenance and reliability professionals at all levels. Known Best Practices will be explained, demonstrated, and attendees will work in groups on real world issues in each functional area in maintenance and reliability allowing learning from the instructor and fellow attendees.
- Known Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability” from around the world will be explained and discussed
- Explanation and Discussion of Best Practices in Maintenance Strategy Development, Modification, and the PF Curve
- Proven World Class Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Best Practices and how to change from current state to Best Practices
- Barriers and Solutions to Effective Work Execution – Change Management
- Leading and Lagging KPIs for Proactive Maintenance and Reliability Work Processes
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Production/Operations Professionals
- Senior Managers