This is a Change Leadership Development programme for Senior Management. It will build a solid foundation for sustaining positive continual change in the organisation.
It is a course that gets top members of management into three insights for leading successful change, namely:
- Insight into a Big Goal that will define the change leadership success
- Insight into the people and resources that will influence the achievement of the Big Goal
- Insight into the cultural developments that will stimulate the people and the environment of the business and make the Change enduring.
- Planning activities to manage change.
- Leadership influence on the staff to embrace change.
- Staying on top of the change effects.
- Communications at all levels to attain buy-in.
- Continuous assessments of the organization's change culture:
- What to expect of “A” Grade employees
- Signs “B” Grade employees may show
- Signs “C” Grade employees may show.
- The Leadership Mindset for Big Goals
- Defining and Developing Big Goal for the organization:
- Big Goal that touches the organization
- Big Goal by which the organization touches everybody
- The target for the Big Goal
- The People Map for Change
- Powerful vs Limiting mindset
- Drawing up the leadership lifeline
- Know your leadership stuff.
- Assessment of Current Positions.
- The Change Vision and Strategy.
- The Tools that will Drive Change.
- New Mindset Required for the New Game.
- The Leadership Required for the Change Journey
- Understanding Change as a Process.
- Taking Decisions on Types of Change.
- Identifying Change Enablers.
- Defining the Change Themes.
- Choosing the Action Committee (the Change Agents).
- Change Tactics.
- Identifying the Barriers to Change.
- Setting Milestones.
- Critical Success Factors.
- Expected Gains.
- Developing the Change Plan and Alignment
- Putting Processes and Discipline Around What Matters Most:
- Every detail matters
- Focus on operational excellence
- Share knowledge.
- The Hotshot Tool:
- A person of impressive skill
- Daring in pursuit of success
- Leadership Power Language:
- Emotional word picture.
- Team Leadership and Teamwork Skills.
- Communication Strategy and Road Shows.
- The Place of Discipline.
- The Opportunities in Challenges.
- Execution and Follow Through
- Customer reality
- Team reality
- Competitive reality (if relevant)
- Financial reality
- "Know-how's" required.
- Culture - Winning Together:
- Atmosphere being created
- Values projected - memorable moments.
- Understand the Mood Elevator.
- Understand Accountability Ladder.
- Change Management Mistakes to Avoid.
- Separating Desired Outcome from Process.
- Focus on Winning, not Losing:
- Be flexibility
- Be firmness
- Celebrating Success and Improving Continuously.
- Defining Success for Yourself as the Leader
- Professional success.
- Career trajectory.
- Personal success.
- Building Support Networks:
- Understand and manage Technology.
- Leadership Mindfulness:
- Actively noticing new things
- Sensitivity to contexts.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||May 13 - 17 May, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 08:30:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization