This program was created to allow those engaged with projects to be effective and efficient in the acquisition âand utilizing of money for advancement purposes, using proper application and techniques of accounting and finance concepts.
Who can attend?
Budget accountants, Chief Accountants, Auditors, Finance Directors, Project officers, Administrators, Procurement officers and managers, Procurement Directors, Finance Managers, Credit Controllers
- Accounting principles and procedures within the planning of financial statements
- Analyze and interpret information as discovered in financial statements.
- Compliance with prerequisites, legal and administrative framework
- Identifying things for donor funding.
- Monitor and evaluate donor funded projects.
- Outline and assess the convenience of the authorized provisions governing the procurement along with the usage of donor funds.
- Prepare and effectively manage the arrangement of budgets for donor funds.
- Budgeting and financial control
- Costing and price reduction strategies
- Disbursement procedures
- Evaluation of global aid offers
- Financial managing of donor funds
- Fraud prevention as well as detection
- Independent analysis of programs and projects
- Intermediation products in the capital markets
- Investment management
- management of donor assets
- Planning for budgetary control and donor funds systems
- Planning, implementation and Budgeting control
- Preparation as well as interpretation of financial reports and statements for donor funds
- Provision of fiscal and info systems
- Quality assurance as well as compliance monitoring
- Regular monetary reporting and independent audits
- Revenue planning and money management
- Risk monitoring and management frameworks
- Procurement management
- The functions in the managing of donor funds
- The objective of the donor funds
- Anti-Corruption and Governance (GAC) agenda
- access and Disclosure to info Factual inspections, Rational inspections, Structural checks
- âModeling for Corporate Finance Transaction