This course was created to enable those associated with grant management to be effective and efficient in the acquisition as well as utilization of money for advancement purposes, using proper application and techniques of accounting and finance concepts.
Who Can Attend?
Finance Directors, Chief Accountants, Auditors, Budget Accountants, Project officers, Administrators, Procurement officers, Procurement managers, Procurement Directors, Finance Managers, Credit Controllers
- Identify and look at the critical conditions and terms of grant aid for donor-funded projects
- Ensure conformity with donor conditions as well as conditions
- Providing supporting documents
- procurement of services and goods; and meeting financial reporting requirements
- Use a grant routine to managing multiple funded programmes
- Make a donor economic report to match with a task narrative report.
- Describe the 4 phases in the grant managing cycle
- Clarify the fundamental obligations and routines required for effective grant management
- Describe the effect of international exchange on grant control
- Identify the demands for closing off a donor grant.
- Utilization of QuickBooks and Succeed in the management of grant
- Key issues in grant management
- The grant managing life cycle
- Responsibilities and systems in grant management
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- How grant agreements effect on accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Managing multiple donor funded projects
- Managing relationships that are key for successful grant management
- Advanced QuickBooks contained grant management
- Advanced excel functions and formulas for grant management
- Excel chart complete for grant presentation