This course takes two weeks, and it is designed to influence the line of business-oriented techniques for checking and analysis which are extremely required in the improvement industry. After using this program, you are going to be capable of developing and managing Evaluation and Monitoring Systems that meet the requirements of donor agencies. It is targeted at providing an introduction of checking and analysis techniques for development outcomes with practical applications of methods and tools. This course is going to give individuals M and E tools, strategies and materials required for preparation, organizing, and controlling projects and programs. Through exercises along with teamwork, participants are going to learn all the backlinks between results-based measurement, checking and program analysis. Time will likely be allocated for an informal question and practical exercises as well as answer sessions around typical M and E trouble areas. Individuals will also be provided extra Resources for further research and study in the M and E area.
Duration: Two Weeks
- Learn the way to select data collection methods and get acquainted with important issues about measures including credibility, reliability, precision, and validity
- Benefit coming from a hands-on-approach based on real-life instances enabling you to use the data shared throughout course immediately
- Work in groups combined with professionals from around the globe, in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Gain insights on how multilateral companies manage the operations of theirs
- Get access to each of the materials necessary to start the own training program of yours on Monitoring and Evaluation
- Build an Evaluation and Monitoring system throughout the program for an actual task
- Use information analysis software program (Stata).
- Use Geographic Info Systems (GIS) as well as GPS to collect share, collaborate, and data information.
- Communicate findings to promote reflection and learning.
Who Can Attend?
This program focuses on Project Management Officials from NGO's, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes as well as Planning Ministries, Central banks, as well as Faculty Researchers among others.
Topics To Be Covered
- M and E basics • Introduction to M and E?
- Key ingredients of M and E
- Relating Evaluation and Monitoring to your task cycle
- Identifying the problems facing Monitoring and analysis professionals
- Steps to applying M and E in a project/programme
- Type of evaluations
- Methods and applications for M and E
- Challenges in M and E