This Internal Audit course will discuss the following:
- Review and Appraisal of Operations
- Compliance with policies, plans and procedures
- Safeguard of assets
- Detection and prevention of frauds
- Economical and efficient use of resources
- Accomplishment of established objectives and goals for operation
- Internal auditing and the maintenance of a sound system of internal control
- Responsibility for the system of internal control - auditor or management
- Internal Audit Charter
- Understanding the nature and context of internal control.
- Internal Audit Systems
- Roles of Directors and Management
- Policy formulation
- Quality of accounts information and preparation
- Safeguarding the assets
- Frauds prevention and detection
- Manual System
- Computerized and Information Technology System
- Comparative costs of internal control systems
- Audit Procedures
- Regulatory requirements
- An understanding of the accounting systems
- Accounting system adequacy
- Integrity of financial statements
- Assessment of transaction complexity
- Capital structure
- Involvement of directors
- General effectiveness of the internal control system
- Design and Selection of Appropriate Audit Tests
- Compliance with International Standards.
- Auditing MSME Operations
- Peculiarities of Owner Management Entities
- Personnel Limitations
- Segregation of Accounting and Control Functions
- Interpreting and Applying Auditing Standards
- Components of Risks in Internal Control and Audit:
- Inherent risk
- Control risk
- Detection risk.
- Operational Confidence
- Personnel Quality and Standards
- Management Quality and Standards
- Peculiarities of Transactions Processing
- Applicable and Adopted Accounting Standards
- Diligence with Appropriate Corrective Actions.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Jun 02 - 05 Jun, 2020
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||13 - 16 Oct, 2020
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More participants from Same Organization.