In today’s highly competitive market environment, where vendor relationships play an important role in decision making and profitability, it is of paramount importance that organisation personnel are adequately trained in the fundamental principles of leading and managing vendor relationships.
This highly participative EuroMaTech training course will assist participants in learning how to lead vendor relations. The importance of knowing the skills of leadership will be discussed and practiced. Being able to know how to manage the relationships with vendors is an important skill for an organisation to possess and this training course provides the important areas as well as being able to assess the quality and performance of the vendors. Participants will be provided with valuable advice on the most critical areas of managing the vendor relationship operation.
Participants attending the Leading and Managing Vendor relationships training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update knowledge on who are the stakeholders in the organisation
- Understand the importance of the procurement function in the wider supply chain
- Develop skills in leading vendor relations
- Improve management skills
- Help the organization to optimise vendor relationships