This advanced level course will allow HR and training professionals to master the skills and techniques for developing both traditional training and eLearning courses and instructional design and development.
This includes creating more effective training materials, online learning resources, video, game and quizzes, plus course documentations. This means being able to increase the impact and quality of training, learning and its outcomes.
Participants on this programme will develop the following competencies:
- Learn the latest best-practices in training and eLearning design and development
- Keep up-to-date with the latest eLearning methods, design principles and delivery platforms
- The ability to develop quality material for use in facilitation, training and presentation
- Techniques and formats for developing training material – learning activities, games, exercises, examples and case studies, and eLearning
- Skills for the development of effective presentation material
- How to design and adapt material based around learner style and preference
- How to create ‘blended’ learning materials to develop cognitive domain abilities – thinking skills and knowledge awareness – combining the best of classroom training and online learning.
- Greater understanding of learning methods in the online and digital world